Security Officers are needed for immediate hire for various locations.
- Valid Security Officer License or be able to obtain one. (Level II & III classes available).
- Must be 21 or older.
- 8-hour annual certificate up to date.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check ( No felonies) and submit to a drug screen. (Random drug screening acceptance required)
- Able to stay alert and observant for extended periods of time.
- Have a valid Texas driver’s license or obtain one within 30 days of being employed.
- Guard and patrol the property to maintain a security presence.
- Respond and report incidents reported by patrons and visitors.
- Guard and patrol all areas, which includes monitoring the access to restricted areas during after hours.
- Report and submit incident reports.